An adventure begins here! You can download popular iOS apps paying no money again.
Download the Tutubox setup file from any button down below and follow the 1-minute instruction given after to install the app properly on your iPhone or iPad.
Get Tutubox for iPhone
Before you download, you can check if the Tutubox app supports your device, and you have all the other requirements to install it.
|Download file name||tutubox|
|File type||.plist or .mobileconfig|
|Supported versions||iOS 13 and up|
|Device support||iPhone, iPad|
- New user-interface that works better on iOS 14.
- Added few new games like Fortnite and Among Us.
- Add some bug fixes with this update.
How to Install
There are two ways to do the installation part.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Apple app store and search for DNSCloak, or you could find it with the Safari browser by opening this link.
- Once you have that, click on the Get button to install it on your phone.
- If you are using ‘ffapple’, go to your ‘Settings → Wi-Fi’ and click on the ⓘ and scroll down to the bottom until you find ‘Configure Proxy’. From the settings, click ‘Off’ to disable proxy settings.
- Now download this Tutubox text file, which contains some links you need to blacklist from the DNSCloak app.
- One’s text file download is finished, go over to the installed DNSCloak app and open it.
- Go to the apps and find ‘DNSCrypt Settings’ by clicking the Menu (≡) in the top left corner.
- Under the settings, find ‘General Options’ and enable ‘Connect on Demand’.
- Scroll down further until you find ‘Blacklist & Whitelist’ then ‘Enable Blacklist’ by sliding the button to the right. Select the text file from there and give it a few seconds to upload.
- If you already did step 6, go-to ‘Pick Blacklist File’ and select the downloaded text file earlier.)
- Step back to the main window and select the DNSServer ‘a-and-a’.
- Now open the Apple settings app follow this path ‘General → VPN → DNSCloak → ⓘ ’ to turn-on ‘Connect on Demand’.
- Clear your Safari browser cache and download the Tutubox app from any link above.
- The Tutubox app icon will appear on your app drawer in a few seconds.
- Navigate to ‘Settings → General → Device Management’ and trust the newly installed Tutubox certificate.
- That it! Now you have Tutubox on your iPhone.
Note: If you face any error while installing use the installation method 02 or visit troubleshooting guide to solve the problem you encountered.
Note: For this method to work, we recommend that you turn-off mobile data connection and use Wi-Fi internet instead.
- Go to the setting menu, follow this path. ‘Settings → Wi-Fi → ⓘ → Configure Proxy’ then select ‘Automatic’.
- In the URL field type ‘http://ffapple.com’ and click ‘Save’ from the top right corner.
- Disconnect Wi-Fi and reconnect the connection to apply configured settings.
- Ones done that, follow Step 11 to Step 14 from method 01.
No, Tutubox works without your Apple ID. It does not ask for any other credentials too. You can use the app after installing it without any registration or restriction.
Yes, but you must install the Tutubox with installation Method 01. Otherwise, the app will not respond or might crash when you open it.
This cloaks your valuable details from irrelevant activities and Tutubox certificate information from Apple services, which can help stop revokes.