ACMarket app is a large 3rd party app store for Android. You can use ACMarket with popular smartphone brands, and it works on almost all devices that run Android 4.2 or higher.
We all know it is hard to find working tweaked apps or mod games. However, the ACMarket app hosts thousands of apps with their latest versions; you can find anything instantly.
- It is free of charge.
- Simple, familiar user interface.
- No need to root the phone.
Download ACMarket for Android
ACMarket is available on devices running on Android OS. If you’re on an older OS phone, your phone might not be compatible with running ACMarket. Before you install, take a look at the app specifications to check your device’s compatibility.
To get the app, use the below direct download link on your phone.
Note: If you get any error while installing, follow the installation steps to avoid them.
|Minimum OS req.||Android 4.2|
|Languages||English (US) and 20 others|
|Root access required||No|
How to Install ACMarket app
Tip: Use the Chrome web browser for this task to keep away from install-time errors.
- For Android operating systems after version 8 (Oreo), use the below steps.
- If you’re installing an app for the first time, Go to the Settings.
- Navigate to Security & privacy > More settings and tap Install apps from external sources.
- Select the browser you want to download the APK files from (i.e., Google Chrome).
- Use the above direct download links(s) to install ACMarket apk on your phone.
- ACMarket app should appear on your app drawer within a few seconds.
- If you’re using an older Android version 7 or lower, follow these steps.
- Go to the phones’ Settings > Security.
- Enable the option Unknown sources under Device administration.
- Download the ACMarket apk file from above.
- Navigate to the downloaded file and click to start the installation.
- Several seconds later, you can see the installed ACMarket app on your phone.
How to use ACMarket to download apps
If you have downloaded the ACMarket app, follow the below steps to get your favorite apps to your phone.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the ACMarket app.
- You should see the Search bar on top and app categories below that.
- Either search for any app using the Search bar to download, or you can use a category to surf and find an app you like. In the categories section, it is divided into Apps, Mods, and Tweaks.
- If you found the app you were looking for, tap it.
- From the app page, click the Download button to get the app to your Android device.
- More significant app library – It has many thousand apps under various categories. You can download popular, premium, free, tweaked, or mod type apps in ACMarket.
- Everything is for free – There is no in-app purchase or any subscription to pay. You can use this completely free.
- Request your favorite apps – Now, you can request any app you like by going to the ACMarket menu and use the option App Request.
- Easier to find and download apps – It has Google Play like friendly user interface to make smoother your experience with the app.
- Works on the latest Android versions – It works on any device running on Android 4.2.2 to the newest Android 11.
- No more rooting your Android phone or tablet – ACMarket app does not require root permissions to operate. You should be able to use this on any rooted or not-rooted device with no problems.
- Bigger in size – The ACMarket app requires rather large storage space if you decided to download it on your device.
- A little behind on updates – Some apps update to the newer versions slightly behind than other app stores for Android.
Frequently asked questions
It is a 3rd party app store for Android you can use as an alternative to Google Play Store.
Directly, No! But it is possible to install the ACMarket app on a PC using an Android emulator.
- Go to the download links, get the ACMarket APK file to your PC.
- Find a good Android emulator like Bluestacks or NoxPlayer and install it on your PC with the given instructions.
- Locate the downloaded ACMarket file and copy or install it on the emulator.
It is a secure app store and uses several scanning protocols to remove malicious software from the app library.